Beat The Heat!
The resort style pool at Southern Trace Country Club boasts:
- Amazing views of the driving range, putting green and the 18th hole
- A 12-foot deep end pool with two slides!
- The relaxing sounds of the mid –pool waterfall- a popular play spot of the pool.
- A circular covered wading pool for the little ones to enjoy- at two feet deep parents will have peace of mind.
- A sun deck to sunbathe with a refreshing cocktail
- A lap pool to get your heart rate up with some laps.
- A snack bar at the pool that has a full menu, making the pool the perfect place to relax during the summer months!
- An excellent towel service
- Amazing organized activities, which are scheduled three times a day and organized by our outstanding Pool Director
Some general information:
- The pool opens the first weekend of May for the weekends, with it opening for full summer hours Memorial weekend. The pool closes mid-September for the summer.
- Group and private swimming lessons are offered throughout the summer for swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- The Southern Trace Swim Team practices and participates in swim meets from mid-May through June.
- Sports camps are offered several times a summer, which includes stroke and diving lessons.
- Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day are always fun at the pool and include games and a lavish buffet.
Escape the Louisiana heat of summer in a pool with You in mind!